Industrial Strength Septic System Treatment
Our septic system treatment Economy Paks utilize the same powerful septic waste digesting abilities as our septic treatment Bio-Paks except the dose is measured using a convenient scoop.
By purchasing our septic system treatment Economy Paks in a convenient re-sealable container we are able to pass on additional savings to our customers. The simple benefit is that you receive the same industrial strength septic treatment product at a signifigant savings. For less than dime a day, you have the assurance that your septic system will continue to function at the designed capacity.
Regular use of our septic treatment Economy Paks will establish thriving colonies of our waste-digesting bacteria, to provide uninterrupted cleaning action in drains, plumbing lines, septic systems, greywater systems, cesspools and other on-site wastewater treatment systems. This continuous digestion prevents accumulation of sludge, scum, grease and all other organic solids.
Our 100% naturally occurring bacteria are superior species that greatly outperform the coli form bacteria normally present in septic systems. Monthly applications of our concentrated septic system treatment Bio-Paks or Economy Paks are a convenient way to re-charge and protect your septic system from failure and ensure that your septic system will continue to operate trouble free for years.
- The way you treat your septic system will have a significant impact on how long your system leach field will last!
- Prevention is prudent and cost effective
- Replacement or repair can be costly
- The proper operation of your septic system is essential to your health and the environment
Experiencing Slow or Sluggish Septic System or Leach Field Backup?
If you are experiencing problems with your septic system, drainfield, or cesspool try the most cost-effective concentrated septic product available on the market, our BioMat-X - Ultimate Septic and Leachfield Cleaner. Each 1 Gallon Container typically provides four (4) - 1 quart treatments (up to 2,000 gallon septic capacity) for slow, sluggish or backed-up septic systems. Using our OxyCal - Oxygen Generating Compound in combination with our BioMat-X further enhances aerobic degradation of contaminants by increasing the oxygen availability in your septic system, cesspool or leach field. OxyCal is an environmentally safe product that provides a slow release of oxygen via the reaction of active agents and water. We offer all three of these products (Bio-Paks, BioMat-X and OxyCal) in our Ultimate Septic System Shock Kit.
Features and Benefits:
- Choose a Supply that fits your Budget !
- Attack, liquefy and remove septic tank grease, fat and oil faster for improved drainage and smooth operations of drainfields and leach beds
- Contains both aerobic (live in the presence of oxygen) and facultative (can live with or without oxygen) bacteria
- Contains essential nutrients to enhance bacterial growth
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 !